Results Will Inform Researchers about Enrollees' Health Status and Potential Long-term Health Impacts of Exposure to WTC Attacks
The Health Department reminds adult enrollees in the World Trade Center (WTC) Health Registry who have not yet completed their third wave follow-up surveys to do so by the Sunday, March 18 deadline. To date, more than 60 percent of rescue/recovery workers and volunteers, residents and passers-by have provided updates on their physical and mental health ten years after 9/11. The WTC Health Registry is hoping the remaining 40 percent of enrollees will complete the survey this week. Enrollees can contact the Registry by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone through 311 or directly at 1-866-692-9827.